I'm givin you my heart, and all that is within
I lay it all down for the sake of you, my King
I'm givin you me dreams, I'm layin down my rights
I'm givin up my heart for the promise of new life
(Chorus)
And I surrender all to you, all to you
And I surrender all to you, Lord, all to you
I lay it all down for the sake of you, my King
I'm givin you me dreams, I'm layin down my rights
I'm givin up my heart for the promise of new life
(Chorus)
And I surrender all to you, all to you
And I surrender all to you, Lord, all to you
- "surrender"/vineyard
***
it's somehow reassuring
to always come back to this place
surrendering over and over again
coz i know God is bigger than all my fears
for my yoke in Him is light
***
Your grace is sufficient for me
Your strength is made perfect
When I am weak
And all that I cling to
I lay at Your feet
Your grace is sufficient for me
When I am weak
And all that I cling to
I lay at Your feet
Your grace is sufficient for me
- "Your grace is sufficient"/shane & shane

No comments:
Post a Comment