so so so many thanksgivings! (:
all glory to God for the term papers and exams!
4 down, just 1 more to go
and amanda's finally coming to church on sunday!
thank You, Jesus (:
Joy unspeakable that wont go away,
And just enough strength to live for today,
So I never have to worry what tomorrow will bring
Coz my faith is on solid rock,
[big or small faith - it's still on Christ's solid rock!]
I am counting on God! (:
I am counting on, I am counting on God
I am counting on, I am counting on God
I am counting on, I am counting on God
I am counting on, I am counting on God
In the miracle of christ in me,
Is the mystery that sets me free,
Im nothing like i use to be,
Just open up your eyes,
You'll see In the miracle of christ in me,
Is the mystery that sets me free,
Im nothing like i use to be,
Just open up your eyes,
You'll see
i never should've doubted (:

No comments:
Post a Comment