"I'm watching the BBC documentary on YouTube about the six billion dollar experiment. The one that would end the world.
Apparently what they intend to do is to send two protons (not the Malaysian cars) from each end of a 27km tube to crash them together to see if they can break it down into a smaller piece.
What I would love to see is the experiment fail and for all 5,000 scientists to admit that no matter how hard they try, how much money they put in, there is only one satisfactory answer as to how the world began. God."
Apparently what they intend to do is to send two protons (not the Malaysian cars) from each end of a 27km tube to crash them together to see if they can break it down into a smaller piece.
What I would love to see is the experiment fail and for all 5,000 scientists to admit that no matter how hard they try, how much money they put in, there is only one satisfactory answer as to how the world began. God."
agreed.

No comments:
Post a Comment