in retrospect.
don't know why, but i've a burning desire in my heart to write. not blog-write, but to write serious stuff; to write for an audience. It's almost as if I wana make writing my career. but, i still yearn to be a teacher. i never thought i'll ever hear myself say this, but I LOVE WRITING!!
The magazine, LIVELINE, published by my church has inspired me so much so that I wana be on the team. I WANA WRITE FOR LIVELINE!!!
this is a really big step of faith for me 'coz nobody has ever, well, really praised my writing before, besides my GP teacher. But, my GP grade has opened up a new horizon for me, luring me into unexplored territory. and i'm excited about it. i'm neither afraid, nor worried, but i am all charged up, ready to put my best foot forward.
literary world, here i come.
__________________________________________________*
of hopes and dreams
impressions and burning desires
frazzled nerves and sweaty palms
what are You telling me?
min*

No comments:
Post a Comment